Your Waverton Community
Waverton is a hidden gem located on the Lower North Shore, only 4 kilometres from the Sydney CBD. It has a village-like collection of shops around the Waverton railway station, including an IGA supermarket, bottle shop, butcher, dry cleaners, chemist and several restaurants and cafes. Its true beauty lies in its close proximity to natural bushland with views of Sydney Harbour.
Balls Head Reserve, the bushland peninsula, is a popular picnic destination especially when there are harbour fireworks. Its one-way road system also forms part of a favoured route for walkers and joggers. Waverton Park, on the banks of Berry’s Bay with stunning views of Sydney Harbour, is another recreation focal point.
- North Sydney Public School
- Sydney Church of England Grammar School
- St Mary’s Catholic Primary School
- Wenona School
- Cameragai Montesorri School
- Monte Sant’ Angelo Mercy College
- North Sydney Girls High School
- North Sydney Boys High School
- Marist College North Shore
- Cammeraygal High School